Altitude Marketing Adds to Content, Digital, Creative and Account Teams
Altitude Marketing, an integrated marketing agency serving technology-focused B2B companies, has added five professionals to its team across multiple departments. Each of these strategic hires will play key roles in helping Altitude serve its global client base.
New Team Altitude members include:
- Lindsey Boughter, who has joined the team as content writer and will be writing short- and long-form content across client accounts;
- Barbara Quaglieri, who will serve as a digital marketing specialist and work as an internal liaison between the PR and digital marketing teams;
- Olivia Reese, who is an assistant account executive and will work with the account team to develop, implement and track marketing strategies and efforts to support clients;
- Cara Sarubin, who will fill the newly created role of director of content marketing where she’ll design, craft and implement content marketing plans for Altitude’s diverse client base; and
- Christian Weber, an award-winning designer who will serve as the primary graphic designer for a number of Altitude’s client accounts, while also assisting in providing strategic creative direction.
“I am thrilled to welcome each of these individuals to our team,” said Andrew Stanten, president, Altitude Marketing. “Each brings a unique set of talents, points of view and experience that will not only positively impact our internal team, but will also enable Altitude to always be one step ahead in how we work collaboratively with our clients to deliver strategies and marketing methodologies that make an impact.”
You can learn more about Team Altitude here.
About Altitude Marketing
Altitude Marketing, a full-service, integrated marketing firm, serves the unique needs of technology-oriented B2B companies. Altitude is headquartered in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley, near Philadelphia, Princeton and New York, and within driving distance of Boston and Washington, D.C.