We’re Hiring: Life Sciences Content Marketing Manager
Altitude Marketing is hiring a full-time content writer to help Altitude and our life sciences clients develop top-notch content that drives website traffic and leads.
About the Role
The Life Sciences Content Marketing Manager is responsible for creating compelling, SEO-driven content for Altitude and our roster of B2B life sciences clients. This encompasses a range of assets and collateral – including blogs, case studies, guides, core website content and feature-length articles. In addition to content creation, the person in this role will be responsible for interviewing clients or subject matter experts and assisting the content team in developing content strategies. This includes researching keywords, creating SEO content maps, and tracking content KPIs.
Key Accountabilities and Essential Functions
Priority 1: Be Part of High Performing Work Team (10% of the week)
- Follow all company SOPs
- Have a can-do positive problem solving attitude
Priority 2: Content Creation (Life Sciences Vertical) (80% of the week)
- Work with Director of Brand Messaging & Content Marketing to maintain and build-out editorial calendars with relevant and potential content topics
- Conduct keyword research
- Serve as primary content writer on assigned clients and assist with Altitude-as-a-client content needs. This at times may amount to writing or working on several blogs per day.
- Proofread and QC content when necessary
Priority 3: Content Distribution & Results (10% of the week)
- Post website content
- Draft social media posts for content you produce
- Build-out email newsletters with content you produce
- Distribute blogs and other content via email marketing
- Track content KPIs (traffic, organic keywords, conversions, etc.)
By the way, you’re going to write. A lot. So, your cover letter matters.
Background Should Include:
- Will think like a marketer and be able to problem-solve by identifying, recommending and overseeing the implementation of a variety of digital marketing strategies and tools.
- Can confidently analyze and discuss marketing performance data.
- Enjoys meeting and working with new people with diverse backgrounds and work styles.
- Has an eye for details and is mindful of deadlines so they are met on time and within budget.
- Is adept at juggling multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in journalism, english, marketing or similar
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under multiple deadlines
- 5+ years of relevant experience in healthcare / life sciences marketing/writing (including internships)
- Self-directed and willing to learn new skills
We are committed to a high performing team culture, inclusive to all and free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.