We’re Hiring: Content Marketing Internship Summer 2020
Altitude Marketing is looking for a full-time summer intern to support our content marketing team.
As an Altitude intern, you’ll work on real projects for some of our most important national and global clients. You’ll sit in on client status calls and internal strategy sessions to see firsthand how the magic happens. You’ll have assignments and deadlines, including press releases, social media posts, emails and advertising copy. You’ll write. And you’ll write some more. You’ll learn all about real-world research tools and marketing data analytics. You’ll be expected to contribute in meaningful ways, and your ideas will make a difference to our team. Because at Altitude, you’re much more than an intern.
You’ll also benefit from one-on-one check-in meetings with your supervisor to discuss project details, progress and goals relating to professional growth and have the opportunity to work with other departments, like public relations, digital marketing or design.
Just read what some of our previous interns have to say about their experiences here. Plus, several former interns now work here full-time. Others have gone on to grow into leadership roles at NYC advertising agencies and companies like LinkedIn, Survey Monkey and D&B.
By the way, while this internship is paid, class credit may also be received.
Sound like a fit? Apply today.
CANDIDATES MUST BE
- Excited to learn
- Great communicators
- Generate social media content for clients on various social media platforms
- Maintain knowledge of current social media trends
- Draft press releases and news announcements
- Draft email content and discover marketing automation systems
- Research awards, events, speaking opportunities, publications, etc.
- Build and maintain media lists
- Research, outline and write blogs
- And other projects, depending on your individual interest!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Juniors, seniors pursuing a degree in marketing, public relations, English or communications with previous internship experience preferred
- People with a desire to pursue a career in marketing, PR or social media are a must
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and social media platforms, including but not limited to: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Ability to meet objectives and deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and have good time management skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proactive, curious, self-starter attitude
- Must be able to work in a team setting and support multiple team members and projects
- Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas and strategies to the team
Fill out the form below to apply!
About Altitude Marketing
Altitude is a world-class, full-service, data driven B2B marketing agency serving clients from Silicon Valley to Switzerland. We have a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment where we work hard and play hard – and expect our interns to bring their A-game every day. And when they do, it pays dividends – for them and Altitude.