We’re Hiring: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Altitude Marketing is hiring a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator to ensure we are delivering and nurturing quality website traffic and leads for our B2B clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is an entry-level position responsible for delivering and nurturing quality website traffic and leads by leveraging Google Analytics, Google Ads, other digital advertising platforms. This role will report to the Director, Lead Gen and will work with a team to create, launch, measure, test and optimize compelling, high performing digital ad campaigns for our roster of B2B technology clients. Training will be provided.
Key Accountabilities and Essential Functions
Priority 1: Be part of High Performing Work Team
- Follow all company SOPs
- Have a can-do positive problem solving attitude
- Participate in training sessions (1:1 and online)
- Attend meetings as necessary
Priority 2: Automation & Implementation
- Work with content, web and client success teams to implement technical solutions
- Campaign buildout
- List/segmentation management
- System integrations (non-website)
- Task & process automation
- Ongoing testing, checks & QC
Priority 3: Digital Advertising Management
- Build, launch & monitor all digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Perform keyword and audience research
- Work with creative team on ad copy and ad creative
- Selecting the right network to utilize (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, sponsored content, directory network)
- Set up campaign workflow, implementation, optimization
- Continually optimize bids, landing pages, and creative
- Make recommendations on improvements to existing campaigns
- Set up conversion tracking and reporting
- Traffic, conversion analysis and post conversion data flow
If you are technically inclined and love problem solving and troubleshooting, this position is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, digital marketing or social media, or a related field
- Strong communication skills (written and interpersonal)
- Detail orientation, with ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under multiple deadlines
- Self-directed and willing to learn new skills
- Familiarity with Google Workspace
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets and/or Airtable
- Relevant internship or past work experience
- Experience and certifications with Google Analytics, Google Ads, CRM or marketing automation software
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
We are committed to a high performing team culture, inclusive to all and free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.
Fill out the form below to apply!
About Altitude Marketing
Altitude focuses almost exclusively on technology-oriented B2B companies.
Our clients are in leading-edge industries that drive economic growth—software development, life sciences research, manufacturing, network monitoring, finance, surgical technology and alternative energy, just to name a few.