We’re Hiring: Intern – Digital Marketing
Altitude Marketing is seeking a digital marketing intern who can bring professional curiosity and devotion to digital marketing to the team – and who will gain an understanding of how to leverage various technologies to drive leads for Altitude Marketing and our portfolio of international clients.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing intern will work with the Director Marketing Technology and the Digital Advertising Specialist to support Altitude’s clients, internal account teams, and sales department and speciality projects as needed.
If you are a flexible team player who is inquisitive, organized, detail-oriented and analytical with a creative bent, you may be a good fit for this paid internship. A familiarity with common marketing technology platforms is desirable but not required.
Altitude is a close-knit group that works collaboratively and our digital marketing efforts are always in service to a broader strategy. Additionally, all of our interns do actual work for our clients, not busy work, and get the benefit of being immersed in a real agency experience.
Key Accountabilities, Projects and Areas of Learning
(1) Be part of High Performing Work Team
- Throughout the internship, the intern will exhibit the core values of Altitude Marketing by being a part of a high performing team.
(2) PROJECT: Client Core Pages and Keywords in Horizon Dashboards
- During the second stage of the internship, this project will require the intern to work with the VP, Digital Marketing to identify Core Pages for all client websites and track all keywords for those pages.
Areas of Learning
SEO: Understand and be able to explain the process of identifying core web pages and keywords for a website.
- Utilize Google Sheets to track clients, core web pages, and keywords
- Utilize SEMRush to track keywords
- Utilize Google Data Studio to present data
(3) PROJECT: Creating & Manage Google Ads Campaigns
- During the third stage of the internship, this project will require the internet to work with the VP, Digital Marketing and Digital Advertising Specialist to create and manage Google Ads Campaigns.
Areas of Learning
Digital Advertising: Understand and be able to explain the process of creating and managing Google Ads Campaigns.
- Utilize Google Ads to create digital campaigns
- Utilize Google Ads to monitor daily/weekly success of campaigns
- Utilize Google Ads to make edits to campaign
Client Presentations: Understand campaign data and be able to present findings to clients.
- Utilize Google Slides to present findings to clients
(4) PROJECT: Form Checking/Lead Submissions
- During the first stage of the internship, this project will require the intern to test all lead forms to ensure accurate submissions and timely reporting of leads.
Areas of Learning
CRM: Understand and be able to explain the process for which leads come in through various forms across different types of websites and landing pages.
- Log into websites and check forms
- Log into CRMs and check submissions
Automations: Understand and be able to explain the process of which leads are sent through forms to CRMs or All Leads Reporting
- Log into Google Sheets and check All Leads Reporting Sheet
- Log into Zapier and check automations are firing
Reporting: Understand and be able to explain the process of which leads are presented to clients.
- Log into Google Data Studio and verify total number of leads
- Log into All Leads Air Table and ensure that all leads have been zapped, emailed, and logged in the system