We’re Hiring: Marketing, PR & Social Media Fall Intern
Altitude Marketing is looking for an intern to join our team for the Fall of 2019.
Deadline for applying is July 12, 2019.
The intern will work closely with Altitude’s PR, social media and events team to take our B2B clients’ marketing to the next level. Successful applicants will enjoy real-world experience — conducting market research, learning leading-edge marketing tactics, writing, developing technical skills in website maintenance, coordinating projects and tackling additional opportunities as they arise.
Credit may be received for the internship.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate social media content for clients on various social media platforms
- Draft press releases and news announcements
- Maintain knowledge of current social media trends
- Assist with various public relations projects
- Research awards, events, speaking opportunities, publications, etc.
- Develop curated content for clients
- Write blogs
- Build and maintain media lists
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Great communicators
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, including but not limited to: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, G+, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest.
- Ability to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and have good time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proactive, curious, self-starter attitude.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and support multiple team members and projects.
- Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas and strategies to the team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Juniors, seniors pursuing a degree in marketing, public relations, English or communications with previous internship experience preferred.
- People with a desire to pursue a career in marketing, PR or social media are a must.
Fill out the form below to apply!
About Altitude Marketing
Altitude focuses almost exclusively on technology-oriented B2B companies.
Our clients are in leading-edge industries that drive economic growth—software development, life sciences research, manufacturing, network monitoring, finance, surgical technology and alternative energy, just to name a few.