We’re Hiring: Content Marketing Manager
Looking for a job at a growing B2B marketing agency? You’re in luck. Altitude is hiring a content marketing manager.
As our marketing manager, you will be responsible for Altitude’s own lead generation, content marketing and digital efforts. Some client work will be involved, but your main charge will be keeping a steady flow of inbound leads coming to our business development team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
This isn’t an easy role, but your goal will be simple: Work with our Chief Strategy Officer to create demand and leads from Altitude’s target audience. You’ll nurture our position in the B2B marketing industry by producing a steady stream of content and digital campaigns.
The core requirements of the position include:
- Producing at least three pieces of content (e.g., blog posts) per week
- Responding to relevant HARO queries, or forwarding to SMEs
- Monitoring Altitude’s SEO and digital advertising performance, reporting to the C-suite on a bi-weekly basis
- Disseminating Altitude content via social media
We’re an agency – and a darn good one – but this position is akin to an internal marketing manager role.
The ideal candidate …
- Has a minimum of three years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Is a strong writer and communicator
- Has a background in technology and/or digital marketing
- Has demonstrable content marketing skills – and the clips to prove it
- Has run successful B2B social media campaigns
- Is familiar with Google Analytics and digital advertising platforms
- Can handle basic image manipulation in Photoshop
Honestly, we don’t care much about your college degree. If you’ve got the goods to help one of the top B2B marketing agencies in the world keep breaking revenue records, we want to talk to you.
By the way, you’re going to write. A lot. So your cover letter matters.
Requirements HR makes us include:
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under multiple deadlines
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Proactive problem-solving skills with a team-oriented work approach
- (Seriously, would you tell us you’re bad at any of that?)
Fill out the form below to apply!
About Altitude Marketing
Altitude is a world-class B2B marketing agency that focuses almost exclusively on technology-oriented companies.
Our clients are in leading-edge industries that drive economic growth. Think the life sciences, software development, manufacturing, fintech, IT and asset tracking, just to name a few.