Altitude Marketing is looking for an intern to join our team for summer 2019.
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 22
The intern will work closely with Altitude’s PR, social media and events team to take our B2B clients’ marketing to the next level. Successful applicants will enjoy real-world experience — conducting market research, learning leading-edge marketing tactics, writing, developing technical skills in website maintenance, coordinating projects and tackling additional opportunities as they arise.
Credit may be received for the internship.
Candidates must be:
- Great communicators
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate social media content for clients on various social media platforms
- Draft press releases and news announcements
- Maintain knowledge of current social media trends
- Assist with various public relations projects
- Research awards, events, speaking opportunities, publications, etc.
- Develop curated content for clients
- Write blogs
- Build and maintain media lists
Education and Experience
- Juniors, seniors pursuing a degree in marketing, public relations, English or communications with previous internship experience preferred.
- People with a desire to pursue a career in marketing, PR or social media are a must.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, including but not limited to: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, G+, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
- Ability to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and have good time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proactive, curious, self-starter attitude.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and support multiple team members and projects.
- Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas and strategies to the team.