In this position, you will work closely with Altitude’s Business Development & Sales team to take our sales intelligence and pipeline efficiency to the next level.
Successful applicants will enjoy real-world experience — conducting market research, compiling lists and data for targeted sales activities, learning leading-edge sales/marketing tactics, writing, developing sales methodologies and workflows, coordinating projects and tackling additional opportunities as they arise.
Deadline to apply: Monday, April 15
Candidates should be:
- Resourceful – fast thinking, quick moving
- Curious – problem solver
- Flexible – work on multiple items within a day
- Great communicators – outgoing, extraverted
- Self-motivated – self-starting, money motivated
- Logical – data-driven, organized
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile prospective data across multiple platforms from existing lists and data sources
- Assist Sales team to curate targeted account-based marketing and remarketing efforts
- Develop top of funnel prospecting actions
- Assist with writing concise, targeted messages across a variety of platforms
- Assist sales in weekly/monthly reporting and visualization
- Build and maintain prospective lists
- Assist Sales in ensuring proper collateral is updated and in place
- Assist Sales team with sales enablement web app
Education and Experience
- Juniors, seniors pursuing a degree in marketing, business, data analysis or communications with previous internship experience preferred.
- Second year students pursuing an associate’s degree
- People with a desire to pursue a career in marketing or sales
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn and G-Suite.
- Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas and strategies to the team.
- Must be self-motivated and have good time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proactive, curious, self-starter attitude.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and support multiple team members and projects.