We’re Hiring: Sales Intelligence Intern
In this role, you will help the director of business development to work top-of-funnel leads and sales intelligence. Duties include sales triage-inbound & outbound, data aggregation, reporting, and sales enablement functions.
If you’d have interest or skill sets that fit one accountability better than another that’s where we’d initially focus.
Key Accountabilities and Essential Functions
Be Part of High Performing Work Team
- Engaged with Team Altitude in a positive fashion- at the office and virtually. Attend team functions and meetings as well as logs time appropriately.
- Work with Sales team to evaluate, research and respond to inbound and outbound leads to net first calls with prospects.
- Work with Sales team to help identify key target accounts and buyer personas as well as execute on strategies aimed to get meetings with these target prospects.
CRM Implementation Assistance
- Help Sales keep the CRM data up to date. Work through the existing contact database to tag and segment contacts appropriately for remarketing.
Reporting & Tracking
- Works with Sales to build and run weekly and monthly pipeline reports within the CRM.
- Works with Sales to keep the prospect-facing content repository up to date with our best work.
We are committed to a high performing team culture, inclusive to all and free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.