Chief Strategy Officer
Adam is responsible for helping clients create memorable customer experiences and drive growth through strategic thinking and the smart use of technology.
Adam specializes in gaining a deep understanding of clients and their industry, then turning that information into actionable, sustainable strategic plans. Once the roadmap is established, he guides Altitude’s system integration and data management efforts, ensuring that solutions deployed for clients are effective, cost-efficient and working in concert with one another.
He specializes in creatively using available resources to offer high-performing answers to even the most vexing challenges. As such, Adam drove the development of Everest, Altitude’s proprietary, multi-platform marketing automation platform designed to deliver the benefits of expensive enterprise systems without feature bloat and unnecessary overhead.
Adam offers Altitude clients hands-on experience with and cogent counsel on a variety of marketing technology platforms, including:
- Marketing automation platforms, like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo and Net-Results
- Customer relationship management platforms, like Salesforce, Insightly, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot Sales
- Integration tools, like Zapier
- BI and data visualization tools, like Google Data Studio and Domo
- Email marketing platforms, like Campaign Monitor, MailChimp and Vertical Response
Adam started his career at newspapers and media outlets, including stops at The Morning Call, the Cape Cod Times and the Metro chain. Away from the office, you’ll find Adam with wife Stephanie and daughters Emma and Lily, cooking or trying desperately to keep the leaves and weeds out of his yard. Adam is a graduate of Northeastern University and Emmaus High School.