We’re Hiring: Web/UX Designer
Altitude Marketing is looking for a web / UX designer to continue to serve our clients the best user experience possible.
Are you a web designer who loves pushing the envelope? Do you love watching your wireframes come to life as a full-fledged website? Do you live for creating seamless digital experiences for every device? Well, you may have a home at Altitude!
We are looking for an individual to join our web team who has a mind for creating awesome user experiences and an eye for cutting-edge design. This is a full-time position in our Emmaus, PA office.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the Altitude team, you will be working side-by-side with our award-winning team creating wireframes, designing interactive experiences, and following the process all the way through to launch, as well as maintaining the site post-launch. You will interact with our programming team, building functional specs, and making sure that the team’s vision comes to fruition.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 3 years experience designing, developing, and maintaining WordPress sites.
- Has excellent written and verbal skills, as they will be interfacing with clients.
- Is able to assess the client’s needs, and translate those needs into a wireframe and prototype.
- Strives to make sites better, and offers up innovative solutions to improve site functionality.
- Is able to juggle several tasks at the same time, and does not leave tasks unfinished.
- Keeps in mind site speed and SEO as crucial to a successful site.
- Has an excellent eye for design, and is able to think out of the box.
- Is detail-oriented, and able to stay on task.
- Has no problem checking in often, and isn’t afraid to ask questions.
- Is curious to learn new technologies and tools to help improve our work.
- Has experience designing and coding for a seamless website experience across all devices and browsers.
- Wireframing, designing, and prototyping websites, landing pages, and progressive web apps.
- Creating beautiful websites.
- Working collaboratively with the Altitude team, and thinking strategically.
- Aiding in site launches and migrations.
- QC/QA of all sites in various stages of development.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Working within our project management tool, and keeping their duties and time logs up-to-date.
- Regularly checking in with all members of the web team for status updates.
- Making suggestions for site improvements, and helping to implement.
- Understanding our clients’ needs, and effectively communicating with them to solve problems.
- Helping our creative team with other design needs from time to time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing websites, specifically working with WordPress sites.
- A 2-year or 4-year degree in Graphic Design or Web Development.
- Top-notch design chops, and an eye for typography and visual heirarchy.
- Experience in Adobe CC and prototyping tools, specifically Sketch.
- Experience in motion graphics, branding, and print design is a plus.
Fill out the form below to apply!
About Altitude Marketing
Altitude focuses almost exclusively on technology-oriented B2B companies.
Our clients are in leading-edge industries that drive economic growth—software development, life sciences research, manufacturing, network monitoring, finance, surgical technology and alternative energy, just to name a few.