Altitude president, Andrew Stanten, will be giving a seminar on electronic and social media marketing at Lehigh University’s Small Business Development Center.
Stanten has been working with SBDC since 2005 and looks forward to marking his 5th year in May. Stanten will address important issues that small business owners need to understand, including the significance of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blogs, hard working website, e-blast, website analytics in marketing today. This seminar will help small business owners understand the basics and embrace new technology-driven methods and channels of communicating with their customers and about their business.
This two-part series builds on the basic marketing principles taught in the SBDC’s Marketing 101 class. Both sessions are designed to give participants several actionable “walk away” things they can do, while providing a primer on the most important electronic and social media tactics, strategies and channels.
Session I – March 30, 2010 6:00 pm
- The importance of nailing your messaging and elevator speech.
- Market research
- The four “P’s” of marketing
- The concept of Integrated marketing
- Plan, plan, plan
- Pros and cons of various traditional marketing tactics
- Electronic and website marketing basics
Session II – April 29, 2010 6:00 pm
- How and why Digital and Social Media needs to fit into your overall marketing picture
- Your Website is Your Digital Hub
- 10 website do’s and dont’s
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
Session III – May 20, 2010 6:00 pm
- Social Media Marketing – the basics – who, what, when, where, how to/how not and why
- Why you don’t own your brand anymore
- Web Analytics – you cannot manage what you do not measure
- How to use Google Analytics to improve your marketing
For more information about Lehigh University SBDC, click here.