If your business plays in heavily regulated spaces, you need more than a traditional creative agency. You need a team that gets what you do – and gets up to speed quickly. You need strategy supported by best-in-class tacticians. You need professionals who won’t miss a beat when you start talking about Part 11, eTMF, IRBs, patient-centricity or adverse event reporting.
In other words, you need Altitude Marketing.
We’re an integrated B2B agency specializing in the needs of companies in and around life sciences, pharma and biotech. Our clients are the most technical in the business, and we help them:
- Develop and execute effective, cost-efficient marketing strategies
- Understand their competitive set and buyers
- Increase brand awareness, market demand and inbound leads
- Support rapid growth
- Launch new products and brands that positively impact health
- Get acquired by behemoths like Dell EMC, GE Healthcare Life Sciences and LexisNexis
Don’t take our word for it.
Meet Bryan Reynolds. We helped him grow Sitrof Technologies into an ECM consulting powerhouse before its acquisition by Dell EMC. Who did he call first when he started his new venture, Docxonomy? Altitude, naturally.
“Altitude Marketing brings all the tools to the table. Instead of paying one marketing person, we have an entire team working for us. We have designers. We have web developers. We have people who understand how to manage trade shows. We have people who know all the different aspects of it. It’s phenomenal.”