The Top Lehigh Valley Marketing Agency
We’re a Lehigh Valley marketing agency with deep roots in the community … and a global focus.
Altitude Marketing was founded 15 years ago by a pair of former Lehigh University and Rodale employees. They shared a singular vision: creating a marketing company that would deliver candid counsel, treat clients right, and help them reach their business goals. A decade and a half later, that vision has been borne out. We’ve served hundreds of B2B clients, delivering tens of thousands of leads and helping them solve some of their most vexing strategy, advertising, public relations and marketing technology challenges.
While our client base is global – from Silicon Valley to Switzerland and New York to the Netherlands – we’re a Lehigh Valley marketing agency at heart. The majority of our team has lived in the Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton area for decades. We know not to hop on 22 at rush hour. We have strong opinions about Funk, Yergey’s, Hijinx and Weyerbacher. We find Billy Joel’s song a little questionable. This is our home, and we can’t imagine being anywhere else.
Why We’re the Lehigh Valley Marketing Agency for You
Whether you’re from area code 610, 215 or anywhere else, we’re the B2B marketing company for you. Why?
- We specialize in helping technology-focused B2B companies grow in the toughest niches and reach the hardest-to-find audiences.
- We build awesome brands, generate tons of leads and support the sales funnel from first contact through close.
- We have in-house expertise in everything from content marketing and public relations to social media, web development, digital advertising, SEO and graphic design.
- We’re analytics experts. Want lead-to-revenue tracking? How about detailed demographic analysis of your website users? That’s us.
- We’re not just an ad agency, a PR shop or an SEO firm. We do everything – and it’s all tightly integrated.
- Our Allentown, Pennsylvania location is within an hour of New York City, New Jersey and Philadelphia, three hours of Washington, D.C., five hours of Boston, and a short flight from western Europe. (We’ve pretty much worn out the EWR-AMS route.)
- We offer a personal touch that Madison Avenue can’t compete with … and our rent is a whole lot lower.