Andrew Stanten, president, Altitude Marketing, recently shared with the Innovative Agency podcast how he balances the financial requirements of a marketing agency with B2B client expectations. The best perspectives on these sorts of balancing issues often come from someone who’s been on both sides of the equation. Andrew fits that description, having worked on the brand side with agencies and as the president of Altitude Marketing, which recently was named one of Inc’s 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies.
In the podcast interview, he discusses:
- Using a 3-step process for agency pricing
- Starting the process with strategy
- Using data as evidence to make suggestions (and calculate pricing)
- Using data to jump-start agency work after landing a contract
- Being transparent with data and processes
Listen to the podcast HERE.