We’re Hiring: Assistant Account Executive
Calling all new college graduates! We are currently hiring an Assistant Account Executive (AAE) to help manage our international clients’ portfolios of work.
About the Role
The position assists our Client Engagement Managers (CEM) in implementing our integrated marketing solutions across a wide variety of B2B clients.
This position is located in Emmaus, PA. Most days will be in the office and some work from home.
Key Accountabilities and Essential Functions
High Performing Team Member
- Attend and participate in account team meetings
- Engage with team members
- Follow all company SOPs
- Follow company conflict resolution norms
- Attend and participate in CEM team knowledge share
Production Planning / Project Management
- Enter production tasks in company project management system
- Provide support to CEM team in reviewing production schedules to identify capacity issues
- Support COO with reporting as needed
- Assist Director Client Ops with project management and production planning
- Review project management system for missing data, overdue tasks, missing resource allocations
- Assist on 4-5 global retainer clients
- Assist with projects as assigned
- Schedule weekly, monthly, quarterly status meetings
- Create meeting agendas and send follow-up notes
- Schedule kickoffs or internal meetings
- Assist with client reporting and executive reporting
Assist Client Engagement Managers with Strategic Planning and Research
- Assist CEM and account team when pulling together strategic recommendations for semi-annual & annual reviews
- Research industry publications and gather media kits and editorial calendars
- Assist CEMs in pulling together advertising recommendations for clients
- Other research as requested by CEM
The Ideal Candidate
- Will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be detailed oriented
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work effectively within established systems
- Act instinctively to achieve objectives without supervision
- Possess a strong work ethic and belief in getting results
- Take the initiative and does what it takes to achieve objectives
- Project self-assurance in getting the task started
Education and Experience
- This is an entry-level position for someone with a Bachelors in business, marketing, communications or project management.
- Relative intern experience is a plus.
- Candidates should be organized and detail-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be goal-oriented with a high level of confidence and interpersonal skills.
We are committed to a high performing team culture, inclusive to all and free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.