Here at Altitude, we’re unabashed fans of the WordStream Advisor platform for pay-per-click management. That’s why we’re happy to give you a coupon link that gets you $250 off your subscription.
There aren’t many working WordStream discount codes out there. The coupon sites usually don’t actually get you any money off, though they advertise 20% WordStream coupon codes. But if you use this coupon link, you’ll get $250 off your subscription when you sign up. It actually works!
Just click the link and fill out the form. WordStream will be in touch with you, and you’ll get $250 off your bill after you’ve been a customer for 30 days. That’s it!
(We get something back, too, but it doesn’t affect you in any way.)
What Is WordStream Advisor?
WordStream Advisor is a fantastic tool for managing your Google, Bing and Facebook pay-per-click advertising. Basically, it puts all your networks, campaigns and ad groups in one place, giving you an easier interface and plenty of insights you wouldn’t get elsewhere.
We’ve reduced our average cost per acquisition (CPA) by nearly half and cut our own digital ad spend by 60% using WordStream. And we’ve seen plenty of clients realize the same types of results. In other words, WordStream works.
The key to WordStream is that is simplifies PPC management dramatically. Instead of logging into Google, Bing and Facebook separately, you can get at everything in one centralized platform. Plus, you get tools like:
- QueryStream, which easily shows you every single impression you’ve gotten in your PPC ads. You’ll learn how you were matched (exact, broad, modified broad or phrase), conversions and ROAS on every impression, and what you’ve spent.
- Easy negative keywording, letting you instantly eliminate non-profitable search terms.
- Instant switching of ad groups, campaigns, max bids and bid types.
- The simplest Keyword Research we’ve ever seen.
- The “20-Minute Work Week” feature, which highlights areas of concern for immediate attention.
- Extremely rich reporting and analytics.
Basically, if you do any type of Google, Bing or Facebook advertising, you need WordStream. And if you use our link for $250 off your bill, you really can’t go wrong.
What Does WordStream Cost?
WordStream Advisor can be purchased in a three-month contract, a 12-month contract and a 12-month contract prepaid.
Pricing is based on your total monthly advertising budget. You can add on services like consulting (highly recommended; they’re great) and specific tools for agencies and eCommerce.
If your total monthly ad budget is $2,500 or less, your WordStream pricing would be:
- $299/month for a three-month contract
- $264/month for a 12-month contract paid monthly
- $244/month ($2,928 per year) for a 12-month contract paid up front
A big advertiser paying between $10,000 and $25,000 in Google, Bing and Facebook would pay:
- $789/month for a three-month contract
- $694/month for a 12-month contract paid monthly
- $619/month ($7,428 per year) for a 12-month contract paid up front
Whatever plan you choose, our link gives you $250 off your bill. That’s a nice little discount.
Does WordStream Offer Coupons Codes?
You won’t find many valid discount codes for WordStream, but you can save money on the PPC advisor platform by using this referral link. If you sign up there, you’ll get $250 off your bill once you’ve been a customer for 30 days.
Ready to up your digital advertising game? Use this coupon link for $250 off your WordStream bill.