We’re Hiring: Sr. Client Engagement Manager
We are currently hiring a Sr. Client Engagement Manager (CEM) to manage our international clients’ portfolios of work.
About the Role
The position serves as the primary liaison between client and agency. The Sr. Client Engagement Manager is responsible for collaboration with all stakeholders to develop the client strategy, implement and track the results.
This position is located in Emmaus, PA with most days in office and some work from home.
Key Accountabilities and Essential Functions
High Performing Team Member
- Has a can-do, positive problem-solving attitude
- Customer focused
- Innovative and flexible
- Build, foster and maintain client/agency relationships long-term
- Learn clients industries and product offerings
- Ensure client satisfaction while managing client expectations
- Maintain frequent communication
- Advocate for client needs and demand results
Account Management and Project Management
- Manage clients’ marketing plans and projects
- Schedule and lead weekly client meetings
- Prioritize work within client budgets and in alignment with their business goals
- Manage task assignment within project management system
- Schedule internal client scrums and strategy meetings as needed
- Responsible for client projects being on time and on budget
- Responsible for client renewals and the retention of assigned accounts
- Upsell and sell new projects to assigned accounts
- Review monthly and annual reports with client and make appropriate strategic recommendations
- Work with internal Altitude account team and client to develop and recommend strategic marketing services to support business goals
- Semi-annually and annually review effectiveness of marketing tactics and set strategy for next period
- Schedule/lead quarterly and annual strategy sessions with account team
- Develop annual advertising plan
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have 5-7 years of previous account management experience in a fast-paced environment, such as at a marketing, advertising or PR agency, or within the marketing department of an organization or similar setting.
- Has experience successfully setting expectations with clients, ensuring they are well-managed and happy with the service being provided to them.
- Will think like a marketer and be able to problem-solve by identifying, recommending and overseeing the implementation of a variety of digital and traditional marketing strategies and tools.
- Can confidently analyze and discuss marketing performance data.
- Enjoys meeting and working with new people with diverse backgrounds and work styles.
- Has an eye for details and is mindful of deadlines so they are met on time and within budget.
- Is adept at juggling multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
Education and Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role (account manager, marketing manager, project manager) in a fast-paced environment at a marketing/advertising agency, publishing company, marketing department within an organization, or similar.
- Frontline communication skills, with the battle-tested ability to manage both happy and unhappy clients and coworkers with poise, professionalism and a calm demeanor.
- Proven (and provable) ability to ingest, understand and translate technical concepts.
We are committed to a high performing team culture, inclusive to all and free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.