We’re Hiring: Manager, Digital Marketing & Advertising
Reports to: VP Digital Marketing
About the Role
This position serves to drive client leads through paid digital advertising and SEO.
This position is located in Emmaus, PA with most days in office and some work from home.
Key Accountabilities and Essential Functions
Priority 1 – Be a High Performing Team Member – 5%
- Attend team meetings and participate
- Use the Team Communication Playbook as you engage with team members
- Follow all company SOPs including
- Daily and accurate time logging
- Log a minimum of 35 client billable hours per week
- Follow company conflict resolution norms
- Seek and complete necessary training to improve skill level and share what you learn
- Participate in Stand ups, team meetings and training as scheduled
- Understand that as a services company working in a deadline-driven industry, a degree of flexibility and a prompt response to crises are expected and necessary
Priority 2: Drive Client Leads through Paid Digital Advertising and SEO 65%
Paid Side (35%):
- Set up and implement all digital paid advertising campaigns
- Setting campaign strategy
- developing campaign briefs as well
- Working with client to obtain necessary access
- Work with client to setup necessary ad account channels
- Build Campaigns
- Establish KPIs and Key metrics
- Conduct keyword research
- (Sometimes) writing ads
- Ensure campaigns are being tracked on dashboard
- Assist with reporting
- Present to clients
- Present data/reports from existing campaigns
- Present campaigns to clients
- Work with internal team to develop workflows and procedures that increase capacity and efficiency using shared resources Digital Advertising Specialist
- Continue to train junior team members in necessary technologies
- PPC Keyword Research – identify terms that are relevant to client business opportunities and review current advertising terms to determine if they are meeting client goals
- LinkedIn Audience Research – identify LinkedIn audience that fits client buyer persona and review active campaign audiences to ensure the right people are seeing each client’s ads
- Campaign Development – Build and launch campaigns on any and all platforms – not limited to Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Capterra
- Campaign Optimization – Regularly going in and optimization campaigns – (not limited to; keywords, bids, ads, landing pages, audiences, schedule, locations, bid structure, & more)
- Reporting – Assist CEMs in properly reporting campaign metrics
SEO Side (30%):
- SEO Research – Review client website and industry opportunities
- Content Review – Help determine content gaps through pillar pages and blogs, then work with content team to build schedule of new content opportunities
- Regular On-Site SEO Review
- Site health & web vitals
- Ranking movements
- Competitive changes
- Regular Off-Site SEO Reviews:
- Backlink review & opportunities
- Reporting – Assist CEMs in properly reporting website metrics
Priority 3: Monitoring and Reporting (10%)
- Set up baseline reporting (e.g., Google Analytics goals)
- Monitor conversions and suggest/implement optimization efforts
- Day-to-day monitoring and optimization of ad campaigns across all clients
- Ensure campaigns are performing optimally and KPIs are being met, reporting results back to client and account team (both automated and discussions with recommendations)
- Ensure all websites Conversion rates are performing optimally
- Dashboard and Reporting- Evaluate Horizon and improve or build the appropriate new dashboards that create actionable insights and recommendations
Priority 4: Marketing Automation (10%)
- Review monthly and annual reports with client and make appropriate strategic
- Ensure that proper tracking is being done on all campaigns for all clients – may include setting up the tracking or just auditing/reviewing
- Understanding and able to work/optimize/investigate within the following MarTech Tools (the tools are not limited to the list below)
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- LinkedIn Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Capterra Ads
- Pardot / Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
The Ideal Candidate
- Will think like a marketer and be able to problem-solve by identifying, recommending and overseeing the implementation of a variety of digital marketing strategies and tools.
- Can confidently analyze and discuss marketing performance data.
- Enjoys meeting and working with new people with diverse backgrounds and work styles.
- Has an eye for details and is mindful of deadlines so they are met on time and within budget.
- Is adept at juggling multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or digital advertising
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment at a marketing/advertising agency, publishing company, marketing department within an organization, or similar.
- Client communication and presentation skills,
- Proven (and provable) ability to ingest, understand and translate technical concepts.
We are committed to a high performing team culture, inclusive to all and free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.