Altitude Marketing turns 18 this year. In that time, we've learned a few things ... like these 9 leadership lessons for B2B companies.
A bit of self-promotion among our normal tips and hints: Altitude is on the 2020 Chief Marketer 200.
The Chief Marketer 200 is the only comprehensive listing of the best agencies in the country. We’re the only Lehigh Valley company on the list, and one of a handful of pure-play B2B marketing companies.
It’s not the first award for Altitude. Heck, it’s not the first award in the last few months. Recently, we’ve picked up:
- A slot on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country
- A listing as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the Lehigh Valley
- A finalist spot for Lehigh Valley Business’ Business of the Year
- Lehigh Valley Business “Executive of the Year” for founder Andrew Stanten
The CM200 honor is particularly cool, though. It’s an exciting, fast-changing time in the B2B marketing world, and the CM200 showcases the agencies who are getting it right. We couldn’t be happier to be part of it.
What Does it Take to Be an Award-Winning Agency?
CM200 is an editorial listing, meaning it’s judged on set criteria:
- Client testimonials
- Case studies
- High-quality, consistent work across programs and clients
- Innovative and creative execution
- Bold, inspiring concepts and ideas
- Moving the industry forward
At the end of the day, that sounds a lot like Altitude. Our goal as a top B2B marketing agency is to do things different – and better. We connect strategy with creative to develop bold campaigns and measurable results. It’s why we get up in the morning, and it’s what Chief Marketer noticed.
It’s an honor, and there are more to come.